Jager Automotive Public Auction
December 10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Jager Automotive Public Auction
December 10, 2022 • 10 AM • Live Auction
502 West Elm St, Eldon, IA 52554
Location, Location, Location! This main street building front, located in the famously historical Eldon, Ia is home of American Gothic. Tom and Roseann Arnolds mansion. This property is formly known as Teeters Painting and Bob’s Napa, current owners in place are Jager automotive & Cycle Repair. You will enjoy the Opera House to the east, city hall to the north and beautiful Chippawa Creek to the west. Come December 10th on location where Jager Automotive and Cycle Repair will sell at public auction to the highest bidder. Come and bid to buy at 10 am where we will start the auction with the sale of the property and following inside for all the personal property.
- Legal Description of property; lots 20, 21, 22 and 23 in Block 28 in the town of Eldon, Wapello Co., Iowa except part for highway.
- lot size 11,283 sq. ft.
- building 2960 sq. ft.
- built 1982
- post frame metal building
- 1.5 bath
- city sewer
- 40×75 building
- taxes 2022 gross $1680/ yr net $1010
- The abstract reports the following; Easement and Conveyance to state of Iowa of the NW 9.3 feet of the NE 37.2 feet of Lot 23 for hwy culvert filed 6/14/1973 in Book 375m page 307. Recreational Trail Easement to City of Eldon upon Lot 23 and the West 9 feet of Lot 22 filed 12/7/2007 as Document 2007-6267
- no known wells situated on this property
- no known hazardous waste on this property
- no known underground storage tanks on this property. Note exclusions such as small farm and residential motor fuel tanks in instructions
- no known private burial sites on this property. All buildings on this property are served by a public or semi-public sewage disposal system.
- Terms 10% down, 10% Buyer premium (10% will be added to the final hammer price and included in the purchase agreement)
- Closing will be 30-45 days from auction date
- Attorney Mason McCoy of Reynoldson and Van Werden LLP.
Contract immediately upon conclusion of auction, transfer of earnest money, signatures of purchase contract. All Auction Inc. urges buyers to do their own inspections and due diligence of property prior to auction day bidding. All property is sold “as is where is” with no warranties expressed or implied, made by auctioneer or All Auctions Inc. and the seller. All Auctions Inc. and its representatives or agents of the seller are not responsible for errors in advertising, and all announcements made day of auction take precedents of all previous statements and advertising.
1937 Chevy Master Deluxe on a 04 GMC Envoy, aluminum 5.3 motor, awd, original frame; Yamaha 1300 touring in parts, no title; 14k lb Ben Dipak drive on hoist system; 16′ boat trailer; Jim Beam alignment w/ air hoist; Reese short box slider 5th wheel camper hitch; cabinets; tool buckets; old pedal cars; metal shelving; parts podium; welder; bar stools and bar tables; F.W. woolworth co. safe; frigerator filing cabinets; rolls of floor vinyl; movie time popcorn machine; gum ball machine; fish tank and accessories; garden tractor aerator, rake; entertainment center; odds and ends; french tub matching sink; 2 ton cherry picker; pedestal sink; hair wash sink; baby back pack; tons of NAPA filters;
All Auction Inc
Jason Dent – Auctioneer
1011 N. Front Street, Humeston, IA 50123
Jason Dent (515) 231-5176
Terms: Cash, check or credit cards. No items will be removed until settled for. Sellers or auction company are not responsible for accidents, errors in listings or lost items. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any printed matter. When registering for a buyer number proper I.D. will be required.
Lunch & Restroom onsite