Huge Estate Auction: Merrill Frus Estate
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Huge Estate Auction
Saturday, May 21, 2022 • 10 a.m.
Location: 1581 Adams-Union Ave., Creston, Iowa
Directions from Creston: Hwy 25 North to 150th St. then west 3 miles to Adams-Union Ave then south 1 mile to auction site. WATCH FOR SIGNS
VEHICLES – CHEVROLET PICKUP / GMC ACADIA
• 1995 Chevrolet 2500 Silverado 4×4 reg. cab. pickup, automatic 6.5L turbo powered diesel, 52,900 original one owner miles! Cloth interior – pickup is in excellent condition.
• 2017 GMC Acadia SLT Limited AWD, leather interior, 32,000 original one owner miles! Like new condition.
• 1998 Case IH MX135 MFWD, Cummins 5.9L diesel, 16 spd partial powershift trans, cab, air/heat, air seat, 3 pt., 540/1000, 3 sets rear hydraulics, 18.4/38 rear tires with inside wts, 14.9 R28 fronts. Tractor has 2,062 original hrs. Sells with 2020 Westendorf Freedom Mount 550 loader, joystick controls with 8’ bucket. Unit is super clean from top to bottom. Tractor ID# JJA0090477 Merrill purchased new in Greenfield – Titan.
• 2007 Case IH DX40 MFWD, 2.0L 4cyl diesel, hydrostat transmission, full cab, heat/AC, radio, 3 pt. 540 PTO, 618 original hrs, sell with Case IH LX350 loader, joystick controls, 6’ bucket, 10.00-16.5 frts, 17.5Lx24 industrial rears unit is super clean from top to bottom.
• Both tractors with recent complete services from Titan in Greenfield
• 1981 International 1586 2WD diesel tractor, cab heat/air, 3 pt, 540/1000PTO, 2 sets rear hydraulics, 20.8R-38 rear, 11.00-16 fronts, front wts, 12 spd partial powershift trans, 3,725 hrs. Believed to have been overhauled by Weichman Repair in Corning, sells with duals
• 1967 International 656 hydro tractor, gas, NF, 2 pt hitch, 2 rear hyd remotes, 540 PTO, 16.9-34 rear, 6.5-16 frts, 6,173 hrs, runs good, straight tractor
• (2) 1962 Farmall 560 gas tractor, both fast hitch, 540 Pto, 15.5- 38 rears, one set rear hydraulics, both shedded one should run, one bing mechanically restored – just needs carb installed and minor work.
• 1947 M Farmall tractor, gas, NF, 540 Pto, drawbar hitch
KUBOTA RTV / JD GATOR 6X4 / ALUMINUM TRAILER
• 2015 Kubota RTV X1100C Diesel 4×4, full cab, heat/air, power steering, VHT-X (variable hydro transmission) power box, rear window protector, add on lights, camo color, campaign and all current updates completed, 240 hrs, grill guard, Kubota 4000 winch. Merrill purchased new at Whipps
• 2007 John Deere Gator TH6x4, 765 hrs, elec power box (steel), super clean, deluxe light kit. Merrill purchased new at Barkers
• 2015 Hillsboro 6’ 8”x10’ aluminum trailer, 18” alum sides, drop down rear tailgate with Gorilla lift, excellent condition.
GARDEN TRACTORS, MOWERS,
TILLERS & MORE
• John Deere 445 all wheel steer garden tractor, ID#M00445D070761, JD 22HP V-twin liquid cooled, overhead valves, electronic fuel injected engine w/48” mower deck and John Deere 47 quick hitch snowblower
• Walker B27i 52” lawn mower, Kohler 26 HP engine 34 hrs, near new condition
• (2) DR (Professional Power for Homeowners) high wheel string trimmer, EA190V Subaru engine, elec start, near new condition – other with Kawasaki engine
• Land Pride RTR2570 rotary tiller, 3pt, 540 Pto, near new condition
• Cub Cadet 1450 hydrostatic garden tractor with deck and rear tiller.
• Troy-Bilt horse rear tine garden tiller, elec start, 8hp Kohler Magnum engine
• DR (Professional Power Done Right) Leaf and Lawn vacuum, 13 HP engine, elec start, near new condition
• Husqvarna 141 chainsaw, 14”; Husqvarna 261 chainsaw, 18”
• Simpson 330 PSI power washer w/Honda engine-new in box;
• Wegele Scooter Mower, 3 wheel type, w/Kohler engine
• 2015 Rhino 2150 Flex Wing 15’ rotary mower/cutter, 1000 Pto, ser#10031 -Merrill purchased new at Titan in Greenfield
• International 496 disc 24’ folding, 7.5” spacing with harrow attachment
• 8.5’ Bush Hog 3008 Rotary Mower, 3 pt., 540 Pto, heavy deck, 2 carrier wheels
• International 35 5 bar side rake with front dolly wheel
• (2) International disc 1-10’, 1-14’
• Westendorf hyd. loader fits 560-656 w/mts
• Gooseneck 6 bale hay trailer
• IH700 6 bottom plow
• IH front mount cultivator
• 3 section pull type roller
• misc harrow sections
• MF 510 combine w/bean head – all shedded
• pull behind loading chute
• 8 ton Westendorf wg gear w/galv. box;
• several tandem axle lowboy/hayracks
• 2 pt. 8’ blade
• Westendorf plus 2 other front loader bale spears
• rear bale forks
• 1 bottom Farmall plow
• International 310 fold-up harrow/cart
• Triggs mfg seeder
• Keifer built 6×16 bumper hitch trailer – great shape
• Parker 2600 400 bushel gravity flow wagon on Westendorf gear
• (6) flare box galvanized wagons on good gears
• (6) wood box wagons on gears
• several other misc farm wagons
• NF tractor dolly
• several corn elevators
• Continental post augers
• several small hay conveyors
• International endgate seeder
• International Cyclo 400 corn planter
• Hahn H-300 hi-speed sprayer.
PRIMITIVE MACHINERY / OLD FARM ITEMS
Wooden wagon (30”x10’) on bobsled runners, wagon is stamped Cumberland Impl. Co., Cumberland Iowa; dozens of double trees and single trees; (3) springboard seats; old horse bridles, halters and the likes; Hocking Valley cider press; horse pulled 1 bottom potato plow; 1 row horse pulled potato planter; well pumps, handles, jacks, buzz saw blades; log rollers; cast iron boiler; 30” scalder kettle; wood tongs; tampers; yard gates; (4) wood wagon wheels; 30+ egg baskets; brass and galv. buckets; horse fly net and blankets; old mail boxes; apple baskets; scale wts; Fairbanks scale; misc chicken nests and feeders; (2) antique buzz saws, one on cart; 2 large Anvils (Peter Wright), Hardy Tools
100’s of corn crib tunnels; new elec fence posts; many new gates; 74-87 Chevy tailgate; several propane barrels 2-1000 gal.; rolls of cribbing; barn rope; 150 new steel posts; hedge posts; (2) large stacks creosote posts; oils cans and buckets; used rolls barb wire; small animal and woven wire; 50 gal barrels; large amounts of used lumber; several iron piles; galv. water/oil cans; (2) 500 gal fuel barrels; (3) 300 gal. gas barrels on stands; many sets of tractor chains; 10-15 live traps; several hundred foot traps; dozens of ext and step ladders
(to be moved) within 30 days
• (1) 16×12 off ground with 3 skids, straight roof, 1 window
• (1) 6×8 off ground with 3 skids, hip roof
• (3) 12×14 4 pen type hog house off ground with skids
• (1) 12×20 galv. hut on skids
• (1) 8×14 mini barn off ground with skids
• (1) 7×7 slant roof building
32 pc. combination gear wrench set; 1/2 dr. S-K ratchet/socket set; multiple complete sets S-K, Craftsman and other socket/ratchets; impact wrench and sockets; several metric ratchet/socket sets; misc Craftsman, JD, Gear Wrench brand wrench sets; 30-40 new vise grips; 8-10 new plumb hammes; 15-20 pipe wrenches; 15-20 crescent wrenches; dozens of log chains; bottle and floor jacks; dozens of tool boxes; portable air tanks; punch sets; chisel sets; hammers; jack stands; shop vacs; (1) Oxygen/Acetylene Torch outfit on cart; (1) Oxygen/Acetylene torch without cart; large chain hoist; grease bucket dispensers; several Dewalt drills; over 4 full hayracks of tools – too much to list!
POWER/SPECIALTY SHOP TOOLS & COMPRESSORS
(2) Upright Ingersoll Rand 5 hp compressors (1) 60 gal, (1) 80 gal (near new); Miller Thunderbolt XL welder w/cables (near new); Schumacher battery chargers (several); power hacksaw on metal stand; Blackhawk DP-589 bench top drill press; Craftsman 10” table saw; Ryobi 10” surface planer; Dewalt radial arm saw; several misc bench/large shop grinders; Delta 16” scroll saw; Power Kraft belt driven bench grinder; Forney Model C-5 arc welder; 4 additional pressure washers
Auctioneer Comments: This is one of the largest Estate Auctions you are going to find! Merrill was 92 years old and loved his farm life! This is a live auction at the farm and we will be running 2-rings all day! Tractors, UTVs, vehicles and machinery will begin selling at 1PM. Large ticket items will be available online also! These type Estate Auctions are becoming rare! Make plans to attend – Todd
Merrill Frus Estate
Pat Turner – Executor
Auction conducted by Todd Crill Auctions,LLC , Creston, IA
Todd Crill, Auctioneer – 712-621-1453
Auctioneers: Matt Johnston • Nathan Ramsey
Michelle Crill, Auction Coordinator – 641-745-9223
www.toddcrillauctions.com or follow us on facebook
RESTROOM • LUNCH ON GROUNDS
Terms: Cash or good check. Mastercard and Visa credit cards welcome.
**Auction Company not responsible for accidents, thefts or fire.**
Live and Online Bidding at www.proxibid.com/toddcrillauctions