September 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Saturday, September 21, 2019 • 9:00 AM
12.84 Acres M/L • Tary Huff Estate
18670 Hwy J-18 • Moravia, IA 52571
Driving Direc ons: 2 mi. east of Iconium, Iowa, or west of Moravia, Iowa on J-18 170’ east of the entrance of Honey Creek State Park and Resort Hotel. Honey Creek is on the North side of Lake Rathbun in south central Iowa. Auc on to be conducted on site and will be sold live and online. The legal descrip on will be available soon as a survey has been completed. This tract located in sec on 4 of Chariton Township in Appanoose County, T-70 N, R-18 W.
• Located near entrance of Honey Creek State Park, Iowa’s premier lake and resort complex.
• Nearly 1000 feet of frontage on paved J-18
• Close proximity to the resort, golf course, boat ramps, restaurants, marinas, snow mobile trails, to name a few.
• Larger pond, surrounded by mature pine trees. Balance of the land is open and in grass.
• Rural water with one centrally located outdoor hydrant.
• Other features include a 940 sq 3 bedroom home built in 1900, a 22Å~30 garage built in 1978, and an older barn 32’x54’
Terms and Condi ons: $15,000 down the day of the auc on, paid to OMMGLC Trust Account, Ed Cox A orney, Centerville, Iowa. Balance with delivery of deed and abstract expected within 45 days. A 7% buyer premium will be added to the hammer price at closing for onsite bidders and a 10% buyer premium added for internet bidders. Buyer will need to obtain a permit to either demo or future new installa on of a sep c system from the Appanoose Davis Environmental Health Department prior to recording the deed. Seller is mo vated to sell, but reserves the right to refuse any and all bids. Buyers are responsible for their own inspec on and due diligence on the property. No liabili es are assumed by sellers or the auc on company. Property to be sold as is where is with no warran es expressed or implied. The property will not be sold con ngent on the buyer obtaining fi nancing. All fi nancial arrangements must be made prior to the auc on. Not responsible for accident or inadvertent errors in adver sing. Announcements made sale day take precedence over any and all printed materials.
Wagner-Dent Auctions LLC
1026 40th Street, Humeston, IA 50123
Don Wagner 641-931-6832 email@example.com
Jason Dent 515-231-5176 firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Snider 641-777-6413 email@example.com
Find us on “Wagner-Dent Auctions”
Check Facebook regularly for updates
Live internet bidding And on our app