Absolute Land Auction
December 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
ABSOLUTE LAND AUCTION
158 Taxable Acres
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019 • 10 a.m.
Located: Kretzinger Auction LLC Building
2262 Kentucky Ave., Corning, IA Hwy 148-34 intersection 1/2 mi east
158 Taxable Acres
Adams County – Colony Township – Section 8
Located from Prescott: North 4.5 mi on Quince Ave. ( N61) to 150th St. (H24) then East
2 mi to Sycamore Ave. then North 3 mi to 120th St. then 1/2 mi east. Watch for signs
- Street address: 2955 120th St., Prescott, IA
- FSA information: DCP Cropland 129.7 acres
- CSR: 49-54-55-62 55 average
- CSR II: 48.02-53.30 -54.75-67.50 57.1 average
- Taxes: $3566 per year $22.57 per acre
- Legal Description: SE 1/4 of Section 8-73-32 (Colony Township)
- All Farmland has been seeded to pasture since 1971
- Creek with ponds
- Older 3 bedroom home and some older outbuildings
- Very nice windbreak around building site
- Good well
- House main floor: kitchen, living room, laundry room, bathroom and bedroom. Upstairs: 2 bedrooms. Basement is limestone, fuel oil furnace, electric hot water heater, 1 year old Jet Pump and pressure tank.
TERMS: 10% down payment due at close of auction with balance due on or about March 1st, 2020. Clear deed and possession March 1st, 2020. Taxes prorated to date of possession. Buyer is required to bring sewer system up to Iowa Code unless house is removed. House and items in yard reserved until May 1, 2020. Closing at Engel and Maharry Law Office, 713 Davis Ave., Corning, IA. All information printed or verbal is for reference only. Please do your own research. Announcements day of auction take precedence over prior advertising.
Sells Following Land
(approx. 10:30 a.m.)
- 1948 John Deere B Tractor with loader, runs good
- AC 3 bottom plow snap coupler
- JD 2 bottom plow
- JD sickle mower, mounted
- Wood flare box wagon
- Tools and Farm Items
- Household Items: Furniture, antiques, collectables, dishes and more
- Please check website for more detailed list
Adams County Secondary Roads Dept.
- New Bridge Planks – 3 bundles of 32 new bridge planks with possibility of up to 5 bundles. 3 in thick x 12 in wide, lengths 18 ft., 20 ft., 22 ft.
Wava (the late LeRoy) Ruch
Auctioneers: Jack Kretzinger 712-621-0135; Dan Kretzinger 712-621-9400; Tony Douglas 712-621-0958
Clerks: Janice & Terri Kretzinger; Terry & Mona Douglas Ringman: Tracy Douglas
Coffee and Cookies provided by Farm Credit of Red Oak