Absolute Land Auction
January 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
ABSOLUTE LAND AUCTION
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 @ 10 am
Montgomery County Iowa
Sale Location – Villisca, IA Community Building (Downtown)
Farm Location – West of Villisca 2 miles on County pavement H46.
Farm is on the north side of the road west of the S curves.
Brief Legal – SE 1/4 & Frel parts of the S 1/2 NE 1/4 & Frel parts of the E 1/2 Nw 1/4
all in section 18 East Township, Montgomery County, IA
• Taxable acres – 256.54 M/L
• Cropland acres -188.84
• Pasture, Timber & Bldg Site – 67 M/L
• Current CRP acres – 155
• CRP payment – $18,349
• CRP Term expires 9-30-2019
• Crop bases previous to CRP – 66.30
• Pasture & Hay Lease Payment –
• CSR II – 56.7
• Net Taxes – $4,824, prorated to
• Building – Older two story house, to be
sold “AS IS”, 2 open front sheds & small
grain bin approximately 2,500 bu.
TERMS – NOTICE TWO SEPARATE CLOSINGS
• 10% down day of auction on 179.54 acres with closing on or about Feb. 15, 2019.
Balance of 77 acres will be closed on Feb. 15, 2020. Seller is retaining the south
77 acres where the house and buildings are located. Seller will retain the CRP
payment on the 77 acres which includes 45.25 acres of the total CRP acres.
The buyer will pay NO interest on the balance of the money due Feb. 15, 2020.
Abstract and deed will be given at closing.
• Current Lease – YES – Buyer will recieve from current tenant $4,885 for 2019 year
only for the pasture & hay acres. Buyer will be responsible to terminate lease for
2020, if desired.
• General description of property: This farm has been in CRP for approximately 20
years, previous to that the Carmichael’s raised cattle, corn & hay on the farm.
This farm has always been farmed with conservation in mind.
• Closing Agent – Brian Mensen @ Billings and Mensen Law, Red Oak, IA
• Agency – Bergren Real Estate and Auction, L.L.C. are seller’s agents only.
Information received from sources believed to be reliable.
Sellers & Auctioneer do not guarantee their accuracy.
Buyers are invited to do their own research prior to sale.
Fanchon “Fran” Carmichael
Bergren Real Estate & Auction, LLC
Steve Bergren 712-789-0847
Terms: cash or good check; not responsible for
accidents or theft ; verbal announcements on
sale day take precedence, lunch on grounds.